session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
MOOCs and beyond
06 SES 08 A
- The Governmentality Of MOOCs And Learning Analytics. A Critical Analysis Of Subjectivization In Open Learning Cultures
Patrick Bettinger Valentin Dander
- ECO (Elearning, Communication And Open-data: Massive Mobile, Ubiquitous And Open Learning)
Alba Torrego Alfonso Gutiérrrez
- MOOCs as a way to achieve equality in higher education...is it possible?
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.