session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Towards a Critical Understanding of OE and MOOCs
06 SES 12 A
- Towards a Critical Understanding of OE and MOOCs
Theo Hug Dorothee M. Meister Yngve Troye Nordkvelle Sára Bereczki Nelson Gonçalves Rachel Shanks
- MOOCs and OE in Higher Education: How German Universities Manage the Challenge of Digitalization
Dorothee M. Meister
- MOOCs and OE in Higher Education: Critical Reflections on Sparse Critique of Dispersed Phenomena
- Beyond MOOCs: Reclaiming Open Education
- The Abyss of Massive Open Online Courses
- Starstruck by the Ivy League
Yngve Troye Nordkvelle
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.