session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Pre-School, Inclusion and Identity, Education and Transition, Newly Arrived Students and Business Games in Primary Education
20 SES 03
- Significance Of Traditions For Inclusive Practice In Preschool Education: Creation Of Educational Environment For Child’s Identity Formation
Raimonda Bruneviciute Nijole Petronele Veckiene Ramune Masaityte Kristina Stasikoniene
- Education and Transition- the Aspect of Newly Arrived Pupils
Anita Norlund Marianne Strömberg
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.