session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Migrant Children Social Settings and Development of Global Competencies for Graduate Students and Intercultural Citizenship
20 SES 04
- MigrantChildren Aged 16 – 18 Studying In Educational Institutions Position Themselves In Social Settings Of Belonging
Doly Levi Michal Meishar
- The Development Of Global Competency Among Science And Engineering Graduate Students
Allan Feldman Vanessa Vernaza Hernandez
- Perspectives of Intercultural Citizenship and the Role of Languages: An Exploratory Comparative Study of Hungary versus the United States
Mary E. Yakimowski Irina Golubeva Manuela Wagner
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.