session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Transitions: VET Skills and Competencies
02 SES 03 B
- International comparative studies of competence in VET: Issues of equivalence in test construction.
Leif Christian Lahn Hæge Nore
- Elaboration of a questionnaire to identify the characteristics and school engagement of students enrolled in secondary VET
Immaculada Sureda Garcia Francesca Salvà-Mut Rubén Comas-Forgas Jaume Sureda-Negre Maria Tugores-Ques Patricia Olmos-Rueda
- Transferability of Skills and Competences from VET and Skills Competitions into Working Life: A Case Study of Finnish WorldSkills Competitors'
Petri Nokelainen Laura Pylväs
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.