session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
Different International and Educational Perspectives on Student Collaboration
02 SES 11 D JS
Symposium Joint Session NW 02 with NW 22
- Different International and Educational Perspectives on Student Collaboration
Annedien Pullen Jens Siemon Antonia Scholkmann Andrea Abbas Didi Griffioen Eveline Wuttke Kay-Dennis Boom Anne de la Croix Judith Schoonenboom Paul Ashwin Monica McLean
- ‚Time on Task’ in Collaborative Learning - Influence of Learning Goal Motivation and Group Composition
Jens Siemon Antonia Scholkmann Kay-Dennis Boom
- Observing Excellent Behavior in Student-team Collaboration
Annedien Pullen Anne de la Croix Didi Griffioen Judith Schoonenboom
- Learning about Collaborative Learning from Videos of Undergraduate University Sociology Seminars: a Bernsteinian Analysis of Critical Moments
Andrea Abbas Paul Ashwin Monica McLean
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.