02 SES 13 B, Patterns of Cooperation Between Higher Education and the World of Work
With Finland, Czech Republic, Germany and Scotland (differing from England) 4 of the 6 LETAE-countries don’t charge tuition fees for “normal” students; in Spain and Turkey students have to pay. But unconventional (subsuming dual study programmes or mandatory internships under conventional) cooperation between universities and enterprises are in all countries considered as an additional offer and are not covered by the basic funding of universities; additional funding is needed. This additional funding is usually project (programme)-based, assured only for a short period of some tracks and is either paid by federal bodies (for instance by projects or from adult education funds), by the companies that send their employees to the programme or by the students themselves. The first presentation will focus on the financial needs and the different solutions found in our case studies.
homepage: http://www.letae.eu/ EU 2011: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:52011DC0567&from=EN (all visted: 15.01.2016)
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.