session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
(In)Equalities in Acess
22 SES 01 A
- Opening The Black Box: Are There Inequalities In Admission to Postgraduate Courses?
Paul Wakeling Sally Hancock Gillian Hampden-Thompson
- Finnish Master and Doctoral Students: Social Backgrounds, Selection and Equality
Hanna Nori Arto Jauhiainen
- Can School Help Working-Class Students Access University?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.