session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Development and Expertise of Staff and Students
22 SES 03 B
- The Meaning-Making Of Educational Expertise In Faculty Evaluation
- Learning under Construction: Students’ perceptions of constructivist approaches to teaching, learning and assessment at Masters level.
Hazel Crichton Fiona Patrick
- Skills’ perceptions in European higher education and learning practices
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.