session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inclusion and Diversity in Academia
22 SES 03 C
- Access To Higher Education: How Might This Be Achieved For Students From Economically Disadvantaged Backgrounds?
Lauren Smith Stephanie Mckendry Edward Sosu Ninetta Santoro Sue Ellis
- Contesting academic cultures of learning: Non-traditional students and their access routes to higher education institutions.
- Counselling & Guidance In European Higher Education For Inclusion
Jesus Conde-Jimenez Salvador Reyes de Cózar Pilar Colas-Bravo Teresa Gonzalez-Ramirez Jose Antonio Contreras-Rosado Patricia Villaciervos-Moreno
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.