session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
The University in the Age of Critique (Part 2)
22 SES 14 A
Symposium continued from 22 SES 13 A
- The University in the Age of Critique II
Hans Schildermans Winston Thompson Krystian Szadkowski Lavinia Marin Jan Masschelein
- The public and its university. Experiment, objectivity, critique
- The University and the task of critique. What can critical higher education stand for?
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.