session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Feminist Ways of Being, Knowing and Teaching in the Academy: A Double Symposium
22 SES 10 B
- Feminist Ways of Being, Knowing and Teaching in the Academy: A Double Symposium.
Andrea Abbas Anita Hussenius Carol Taylor Rosemary Deem Kathryn Scantlebury Kristina Andersson Monica Mclean Melanie Walker Annica Gullberg
- Transgressing Disciplinary Borders: position-Status-Power as Feminists within Science/Scientists within Gender Studies
Anita Hussénius Kathryn Scantlebury Kristina Andersson Annica Gullberg
- A Feminist Re-encounter: What Relevance Does Mary Daly’s Radical Philosophy Have for Higher Education Today?
- Are Early Career Academics Implicitly Feminist? A Close-Up Study of Ten Women From Seven Nations Working in the UK.
Andrea Abbas Monica McLean Melanie Walker
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.