session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Internationalisation: Policy Papers in Higher Education
22 SES 04 A
- Ethics, power, internationalisation and the postcolonial: a FDA of policy documents in two Scottish universities
Emma Guion Akdağ Dalene Swanson
- Governing Through Standards: On (non-)human agency in the governing of the Bologna Process
- The Bologna Process on the highway or sideway - making way for innovation and creativity a critical stance
Monne Wihlborg Helen Avery
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.