session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Learning Contexts, Diverse Perspectives
22 SES 06 B
- Flexibility in the HE learning environment: definitions, desires and the potential of new designs of furniture to enhance it.
Pamela Woolner Ulrike Thomas
- Study Strategies – Crossing Contexts
Camilla Kirketerp Nielsen Vibeke Noer
- Exploring the Experiences of Flipped-learning in a Large Lecture Course in Teacher Education
Laura Hirsto Sanna-Marika Väisänen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.