session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Internationalisation: Case Study Papers (Part 1)
22 SES 05 A
Paper Session to be continued in 22 SES 06 A
- Whose internationalisation? Quality criteria and implicit hierarchies in course descriptions
Helen Avery Monne Wihlborg
- A critical examination of internationalisation: A case study of a collaboration between an Australian and Chinese university
Josephine Ng Associate Prof Berenice Nyland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.