session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Governance, Diversity & Inclusion
22 SES 04 D
- What Next? Strategic Role of European Universities in The Syrian Refugee Crisis: Lessons from Poland and Austria
Daniel Kontowski Madelaine Leitsberger
- Foreign Language skills as a resource in University Governance: A quantitative case study on the University of Hamburg
- Church, Identity and National Minority Higher Education in Romania: The Case of Partium Christian University
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.