session provided by 02. Vocational Education and Training (VETNET)
The Contribution of Methodologies to VET Research
02 SES 10 A
Lázaro Moreno Herrera
- Validity in Action Research
Ann Lisa Sylte
- Silver Lining - A Mixed Method Approach to the Study of Employability and Learning Trajectories of Late Career Learners
Tone Cecilie Carlsten Dorothy Olsen
- Vocational teachers as researchers A didactic approach to action research in a curriculum development project in VET
Hilde Hiim Jan Stålhane
- Sensing The Spirit Of Social Science Research: Doing Autoethnography To Explore Learning Spaces Within Mandatory Internships
Bettina Dimai Hannes Hautz
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.