session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Inter- and Transdisciplinary Methodologies for Researching HE (Part 1)
22 SES 08 A
Symposium to be continued in 22 SES 09 A
- Inter- And Trans-Disciplinary Methodologies For Researching Higher Education Internationalisations - Critical Challenges And Innovations
Su-ming Khoo Karen Pashby Simon Warren Meeri Hellstén Lisa Moran Roland Sintos Coloma Vanessa de Oliveria Andreotti Sharon Stein Jani Haapakoski Jordao Clarissa
- ‘Biographies of Internationalisation’: Methodological Reflections on the Biographical Narrative Interpretive Method (BNIM) to Capture International Student’s Knowledge, Narratives and Experiences
Lisa Moran Simon Warren
- Decolonizing Histories of Higher Education at the Intersections of Nation, Ethnie and Gender – Reflections on the Autobiographies of Research Questions
Su-ming Khoo Roland Sintos Coloma
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.