Side Event - M&G SAGE, EERJ Meet & Greet @ the SAGE exhibition booth
The Lead Editors of the European Educational Research Journal (EERJ) would like to invite ECER conference participants to a meet & greet in the ECER 2017 exhibition area.
EERJ is a scientific journal interested in the changing landscape of education research across Europe. Education research increasingly crosses the borders of the national through its subjects of study, scholarly collaborations and references. The EERJ publishes education research papers and special issues which include a reflection on how the European context and other related global or regional dynamics shape their educational research topics.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.