Side Event - M&G BERA, EERA Association Meet and Greet: British Educational Research Association (BERA)
The British Educational Research Association (BERA) is the home of educational research in the United Kingdom. We are a membership association committed to working for the public good by sustaining a strong and high quality educational research community, dedicated to advancing knowledge of education. Our charitable purpose is to encourage the pursuit of educational research and its application for both the improvement of practice and the public benefit. BERA’s core aims are to: advance research quality, build research capacity and foster research engagement in the education field.
You can find more information at www.bera.ac.uk/
Meet and Greet on Wednesday 23 August, in the lunch break from 12:00 to 13:30 in the Meet and Greet Corner of the Poster Area, 4th floor of Warehouse.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.