Side Event - M&G SIPED, EERA Association Meet and Greet: Società Italiana di Pedagogia (SIPED) @ ECER 2018 exhibition booth
SIPED was founded in 1989 in Roma (Italy). The members are all Academics working in Italian Universities – Professors, Researchers, PHD and Post-doc. There is a Board and an Executive Committee.
The aims of the Association are: to promote the development of studies, scholarship and research related to pedagogical disciplines, promote the constitution and the strengthening of related research and teaching structures, organize and encourage meetings and active cooperation among researchers, promote studies on pedagogical professional roles and support the spread of the culture of pedagogy in Italy and abroad.
As regards these objectives, SIPED periodically organizes National and International Seminars and Conferences; establishes collaboration relations with National and International Associations having similar aims and working in the same (scientific) area, as well as with Bodies and Institutions with competences in the Education and Training sector, and publishes books, book series, and periodicals.
There are 28 Networks and a Journal, called ‚‘Pedagogia Oggi‘‘. There is also a regular Newsletter, a website, a number of Conferences and an annual National Conference, many Seminars.
SIPED is the hosting ECER association of next year’s ECER in Bolzano.
You can find more information at www.siped.it
Meet and Greet on Wednesday 23 August, in the lunch break from 12:00 to 13:30 at the ECER 2018 Stand in the Exhibition Area, 1st floor of Warehouse.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.