Side Event - M&G SSRE, EERA Association Meet and Greet: Swiss Society for Research in Education (SSRE)
The Swiss Society for Research in Education was set up in 1975 and now has some 500 members from all scientific disciplines that are relevant for education. It is a member of the Schweizerische Akademie für Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaften/Académie Suisse des Sciences Humaines et Sociales/Swiss Academy of Humanities and Social Sciences (SAGW/ASSH) and the European Educational Research Association (EERA). The Society organises an annual congress and continues its activities through its 8 standing working parties over the rest of the year. The SSRE publishes a series of books under the general title of Explorationen (Peter Lang Publishing Group) as well as the periodical Schweizerische Zeitschrift für Bildungswissenschaften/Revue Suisse des Sciences de l’Education SZBW/RSSE. The aims of the society are:
- Consolidate educational research in the national and international academic field;
- bring together the educational researchers active in Switzerland and enhance interdisciplinary cooperation between them;
- establish the advancement of young academics (including an Academic Relief Award);
- support the cooperation with other research organizations on a national as well as an international level;
- promote cooperation between educational research, practice, administration and politics and represent the interests of educational research.
You can find more information at www.sgbf.ch/index_en.html
Meet and Greet on Thursday 24 August, in the lunch break from 12:00 to 13:30 in the Meet and Greet Corner of the Poster Area, 4th floor of Warehouse.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.