Side Event - M&G FERA, EERA Association Meet and Greet: Finnish Educational Research Association (FERA)
The Finnish Educational Research Association (FERA), established in 1967, celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2017. Today there are close to 650 members in the association.
The aim of FERA is to enhance educational research and dissemination of the findings in the field. The three cornerstones of the association’s activities are: organizing the annual conference, publishing, and enabling the functioning of the Special Interest Groups (SIG). Together with the Finnish Institute for Educational Research (FIER), FERA also publishes The Finnish Journal of Education (Kasvatus -lehti) and its fee is included in the membership fee.
FERA was a founding member of EERA, in 1994.
You can find more information at www.kasvatus.net/
Meet and Greet on Friday 25 August, in the lunch break from 12:00 to 13:30 in the Meet and Greet Corner of the Poster Area, 4th floor of Warehouse.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.