Side Event - M&G Sprin, "Educational Assessment, Evaluation and Accountability" Meet & Greet @ the Springer booth
Meet the Editors of Springers "Educational Assessment, Evaluation and Accountability"
The main objective of this international journal is to advance knowledge and dissemination of research on and about assessment, evaluation and accountability of all kinds and on various levels as well as in all fields of education.
The journal provides readers with an understanding of the rich contextual nature of evaluation, assessment and accountability in education. The journal is theory-oriented and methodology-based and seeks to connect research, policy making and practice.
The journal publishes outstanding empirical works, peer-reviewed by eminent scholars around the world.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.