session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
To Study Abroad Is Challenging Intercultural Sensitivity Competencies but What from Technology to Philosophy Can Inform and Support This Academic Practice?
20 SES 06
- Unpacking Virtual and Intercultural Spaces: A Presentation of a Conceptual Framework to Investigate the Connection between Technology and Intercultural Learning
Mette Jørgensen Amanda Mason Rikke Pedersen James Turner Roger Harrison
- Assessing Intercultural Sensitivity In Study Abroad Students Through Video-Logs
Alessio Surian Chistian Tarchi Colette Daiute
- International Branch Campuses and Education Pedagogy- A Comparative Perspective between Chinese and Western Teaching Philosophy
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.