session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Internationalization, Immigration and Hospitality in Academia; What Experiences and Knowledge from Research, Comparative Studies etc. Informs University Teachers on How to Improve Intercultural Teaching?
20 SES 13
- Hospitality in Academia: Perspectives and Experiences of International faculty
Ketevan Kupatadze Stacey Cozart
- Exploring the Match or Mismatch Between Acculturation Orientations of Immigrant Students and Acculturation Orientations of Their Native-born Teacher
Andrea Haenni Hoti Christine Wolfgramm Alois Buholzer Johanna Pautasso Marianne Müller
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.