session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Outdoor Activity, Health Promotion and Learning
08 SES 04 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 08 and NW 18
- Education outside the classroom as an ‘add-in’, holistic school-based health promotion initiative: the TEACHOUT study
Peter Bentsen Mads Bølling Camilla Roed Otte Glen Nielsen Mikkel Bo Schneller Erik Mygind
- Effects of a one year Education Outside the Classroom intervention on pupils' motivation for school and the connection to academic learning
Camilla Roed Otte Mads Bølling Peter Bentsen Glen Nielsen
- Learning Processes In Outdoor Education
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.