session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Using Technology to Empower Learning in Physical Education Settings
18 SES 05
- The Use of Educational Technology in Fostering Reflective Thinking Among Physical and Health Education Preservice Teachers
Nelli Lyyra Raili Välimaa Päivikki Jääskelä Pilvikki Heikinaro-Johansson
- Becoming a Primary Physical Educator: Sourcing Professional Knowledge and Confidence
- Preservice Teacher Empowerment Through a Model Based on a School-university Collaborative Practice: A Pilot Study in PE Handball Classes
Paula Batista Graça Amândio Mariana Amaral-da-Cunha Luisa Estriga
- ‘This content will remain with me forever’: Pre-service teachers’ Perceptions of a Blended Approach
Antonio Calderón Lourdes Meroño
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.