session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Discourses and Practices around Refugees, Migration, Interculturalism and Inclusion on Micro and Macro Levels; What Made Us Wiser and What Have We Learnt to Frame Future Research?
20 SES 03 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 20 and NW 23
- Mobility, Migration and Refugee in (Academic) Education Discourse
- Challenging Interculturalism: The Inclusion of Asylum Seekers and Refugees
Marco Catarci Massimiliano Fiorucci
- Romani Students: A Gift To The Academy?
Christina Rodell Olgaç
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.