session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
What Is a Globalized Society, What Concepts Are Being Used and How Does That Effect the Interplay between Emotion, Identity, Intercultural Competences and Education?
20 SES 02
- Participatory creativity in Spanish secondary education by means of music and images
Roberto Cremades Carlos Lage
- The Case for Transculturalism: redefining the conceptual base of cultural education in a globalised society
- Listening to the Voices behind the Silence: Chinese Students’ Positioning in Intercultural Classrooms at a British University
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.