session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Bringing You Inspiring Practice For Inclusive Education: Teaching diverse learners in (school)subjects / TdiverS (Part 1)
20 SES 09
Symposium to be continued in 20 SES 10 A
- Bringing You Inspiring Practice For Inclusive Education: Teaching Diverse Learners In (School)Subjects / TdiverS I
Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Kerstin Merz-Atalik Katja Weber Edda Óskarsdóttir Stefanija Alisauskiene Lina Milteniene Raimonda Bruneviciute Ása Helga Ragnarsdóttir Jóhanna Karlsdóttir
- Reflective Practitioners in Teacher Education – Inspiring Practice of Inclusive Teaching in Physical Education (Germany)
Prof. Dr. Kerstin Merz-Atalik Katja Weber
- Responsive Teachers Teaching School Subjects in Inclusive Practices
Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Jóhanna Karlsdóttir Edda Óskarsdóttir
- Understanding the Development of Inclusive Education System in Lithuania
Stefanija Alisauskiene Lina Milteniene
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.