session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Bringing You Inspiring Practice For Inclusive Education: Teaching diverse learners in (school)subjects / TdiverS (Part 2)
20 SES 10 A
Symposium continued from 20 SES 09
- Bringing You Inspiring Practice For Inclusive Education: Teaching Diverse Learners In (School)Subjects / TdiverS II
Hafdís Guðjónsdóttir Michelle Brendel Justin Powell Marta Sandoval Elisabeth Persson Raimonda Bruneviciute Jónína Vala Kristinsdóttir Cecilia Simón Gerardo Echeita
- Inclusive Practices In Luxembourg
Michelle Brendel Justin Powell
- The Inclusion Journey: Lessons Learned From The Spanish Schools
Marta Sandoval Cecilia Simón Gerardo Echeita
- Meeting Global Challenges Through Fostering Young Learners in Inclusive Thinking
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.