session provided by 20. Research in Innovative Intercultural Learning Environments
Challenges to Measurement and Assessment in Inter- and Multicultural Education
20 SES 12 B JS
Joint Paper Session NW 09 and NW 20
- Practices of Culturally Responsive Assessment in European Schools? Results of a Literature Review in Four European Countries
Funda Nayir Martin Brown Denise Burns Guri Norvedt Barbara Herzog-Punzenberger Oya Taneri
- Culture, Learning Strategies and Second Language in Higher Education: A Comparative Study Among Chinese and Spanish Students
Carmen Carmona Rodriguez Nerea Hernaiz-Agreda Simran Vazirani Mangani Jesús M. Suárez Rodríguez Inmaculada López-Francés María Jesús Benlloch Sanchis
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.