session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Critical Perspectives on Wellbeing and Health Education
08 SES 02
- Reclaiming wellbeing as an educational goal: Embodied wellbeing and post-critical Bildung
Catriona O Toole Venka Simovska
- Exploring Health Education Through Critical Ethnography: Working Ambivalent Hyphens in Post-Colonial Contexts
Katie Fitzpatrick Jean. M Allen
- Salutogenic-oriented Approaches to Guide Inclusive School Development Processes: An Exploratory Study
Erika Marie Pace Maurizio Sibilio
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.