session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
08 SES 03 A
- Health Literacy And Health Disparities Among 13 And 15 Years Old Pupils
Leena Paakkari Minna Torppa Olli Paakkari Raili Välimaa Kristiina Ojala Jorma Tynjälä
- Educational Potentials of Collaborative Knowledge Projects to Enhance Information Literacy in Health Education
Laura Palmgren-Neuvonen Noora Hirvonen
- The Health Dialogue as a Tool to Increase Health Literacy – Schoolchildren’s and Professional’s Perspectives
Catrine Kostenius Catarina Lundqvist Lena Nyström Annica Henriksson Annika Nordstrand
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.