session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
The Role of Food and Sleep in Education and Health Promotion
08 SES 12
- Associations between socio-digital participation, sleeping habits and well-being among urban early adolescents in Finland
Erika Maksniemi Lauri Hietajärvi Katariina Salmela-Aro Kirsti Lonka
- Experiencing the Small Rural School Meal in Ecuador - A Health Promoting School Perspective
- What is Included or Excluded in Education about Food and Health?
Emma Oljans Karin Hjälmeskog
- School Burnout and Sleep in Finnish Secondary School Students
Laura Kortesoja Juhani E. Lehto Timo Partonen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.