session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
School Climate and Collaboration for Youth Health Promotion
08 SES 11
- Cross-Cultural Adaptation of a Questionnaire to Assess School Climate Perceived by School Personnel, Students and Parents
Gino Casale Tamika LaSalle Jesslynn Rocha-Neves Thomas Hennemann
- Nordic Multi-Agency Collaboration for Adolescents´ Health Promotion and Crime Prevention
Tanja Moilanen Tarja Mankkinen Anna-Maija Pietilä Mari Kangasniemi
- Arts Organisations, Artists and Teachers Collaborating to Support the Development of Alternate Possible Selves in Young People from Refugee Backgrounds.
Madonna Stinson Julie Dunn Linda Hassall Adrianne Jones Penny Bundy
- Is school safe for all? Empirical study on lonely pupils’ experiences based on the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children study
Raili Välimaa Nelli Lyyra Jorma Tynjälä
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.