session provided by 08. Research on Health Education
Pupils' Views on School Wellbeing and Teachers' Health Work
08 SES 07
- School Wellbeing Described By Pupils
Leena Paakkari Hanna Välivaara Tuija Aro Minna Torppa
- Pupils’ Views on Their Teachers’ Health-related Guidance During School Day in Finland and in Russia
Marjorita Sormunen Kirsi Bykachev Svetlana Goranskaya Valentina Kirilina Kerttu Tossavainen
- Who does health work and health education in schools? Teachers’ work as an increasingly loose concept
Tony Rossi Louise McCuaig Eimear Enright Doune Macdonald
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.