session provided by 06. Open Learning: Media, Environments and Cultures
Ecologies of Learning and Media Theory
06 SES 04
- The massive open online courses (MOOC) as ecologies of learning: a case study.
Ramón Montes-Rodríguez Juan Bautista Martínez-Rodríguez
- Digital is the new Electric - McLuhan's concept of media and how it connects to education in the digital mediality
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.