session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Teachers' Self-Efficacy and Attitudes Toward Inclusive Education
04 SES 01 D
- Teachers' self-efficacy for inclusive practices and their sources in Finland
Akie Yada Asko Tolvanen Olli-Pekka Malinen Hannu Savolainen
- Do Teachers Practice What They Believe: An Exploration through Student Experiences.
Umesh Sharma Susanne Schwab Lisa Hoffmann
- What pre-service teachers think about school inclusion and recommendations for teacher education. International scale comparison of attitudes, self-efficacy and concerns.
Susanne Miesera Markus Gebhardt Jeffrey DeVries
- It's Not Me, It's Him – Student specific differences in teachers' self-efficacy
Andrea Kulmhofer-Bommer Susanne Schwab Lisa Hoffmann Janka Goldan
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.