00 SES 00, Opening Ceremony & Book Launch
Opening Ceremony and Book Launch
EERA and the Local Organizers of ECER 2019 would like to formally open ECER 2019 Hamburg, 'Education in an Era of Risk – the Role of Educational Research for the Future'.
The ceremony will begin with words of welcome from the State Secretary at the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Christian Luft, and the President of the Universität Hamburg, Dieter Lenzen.
This year's Opening Ceremony will also include music, the launch of the EERA book "Doing Educational Research - Overcoming Challenges In Practice" published in partnership with SAGE publishing and the presentation of the ERC 2018 Best Paper Award to Sara Franch.
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.