00 SES 00, Opening Ceremony & Book Launch
Opening Ceremony and Book Launch
EERA is proud to announce the publication of the book "Doing Educational Research - Overcoming Challenges In Practice" in partnership with SAGE publishing.
From the SAGE website:
"Every educational research project has challenges and obstacles that need to be managed and overcome. This book uses real case studies employing a wide range of research methodologies and drawn from educational contexts across Europe to explore these challenges offering flexible and universal guidance that you can apply to your own research.
Published in partnership with EERA, this book is:
· Realistic and informed: It explores a range of perspectives on educational research, from planning to data collection to international collaboration
· Challenging: It integrates a holistic and critical view on the process of educational research
· Culturally aware: It covers a variety of research projects from different countries and encourages you to challenge dominant perspectives in education
This is the first major English language textbook for postgraduate and postdoctoral education researchers that represents and explores the range of research traditions that exist throughout Europe and what they mean in practice."
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.