session provided by 05. Children and Youth at Risk and Urban Education
Overcoming Disengagement and Preparing Students for the Future
05 SES 06
- Determinants of Grade Repetition in the First Year of Compulsory Secondary Education: Opinions from Teachers
María José Vieira Diego González Rodríguez Javier Vidal
- Individual and School Level Determinants of Lower Secondary School Students’ 21st Century Skills in Urban Finland
Piia af Ursin Jenni Tikkanen Tero Järvinen
- Countering ‘Risk’ With a Strengths-based Approach to Schooling Disengagement
Glenda McGregor Martin Mills
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.