session provided by 00. Central & EERA Sessions
Promoting the Development of (Multi)literacies in Multilingual Societies: Challenges and Opportunities
00 SES 04
- Promoting the Development of (Multi)literacies in Multilingual Societies: Challenges and Opportunities
Irina Usanova Birger Schnoor Orhan Agirdag Eduardo García Jiménez Ingrid Gogolin Emmanuelle Le Pichon-Vorstman
- Investigating Multiliteracy: Multilingual Profiles of Writing Skills in Multilingual Students
Irina Usanova Birger Schnoor
- Exploring School Language Policies in Linguistically Diverse Schools in Northern Belgium
- Digital Literacy in and out of School
Eduardo García Jiménez
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.