session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Intercultural Research on Youth and Media
07 SES 02 B
- Youth Voices In A Multicultural Festival: Accessing Young People’s Perspectives Through “My Memory App”
Ole Kolbjorn Kjorven Elin Sæther Thor-André Skrefsrud Joke Dewilde
- Dealing with Hateful Media. Videography of Youths‘ Media Critique in School.
- Challenging Identities: Muslims on Line, Young People Off Line
Roberta Ricucci Viviana Premazzi
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.