session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
07 SES 09 B
- Reproducing Social Inequality at School Level: Mechanisms of the Connection between School Socio-Economic Composition and Students’ Academic Performance
Yulia Kersha Tatiana Khavenson
- Education for Social Justice in an Era of Risk: Children Rights and Capabilities Approach
Andrea Ignazio Daddi Elisabetta Biffi Stefano Pippa
- Investigating Social Justice Leadership Behaviors of School Principal
Cengiz Alper Karadağ Nazife Karadağ
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.