session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Cultures of Schooling and Educational (In-)Equity. Comparative Perspectives from Germany, Norway and the USA
07 SES 16 A
- Cultures of Schooling and Educational (In-)Equity. Comparative Perspectives from Germany, Norway and the USA
Esther Dominique Klein Merle Hummrich Tanja Sturm Julie Allan Dorothee Schwendowius Benjamin Wagener Hanna Bronnert-Härle
- School Culture and belonging. Negotiating placement in German and US Schools
Merle Hummrich Dorothee Schwendowius
- Constructing Differences in Inclusive Teaching – Comparing Germany and Norway
Tanja Sturm Benjamin Wagener
- Organizational Strategies for Educational Equity in Schools Serving Disadvantaged Communities in Germany and the USA
Esther Dominique Klein Hanna Bronnert-Härle
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.