session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Refugees in/and Education throughout the 20th Century in Europe. Re- and Deconstructions of Discourses and Practices in Educational Contexts
07 SES 14 A
- Refugees in/and Education throughout the 20th Century in Europe. Re- and Deconstructions of Discourses and Practices in Educational Contexts
Anke Wischmann Angelo Van Gorp Anh-Dao Tran Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Susanne Spieker Christina Gericke
- “I will tell you what a Refugee Story is”: Descendants of Belgian refugees in Birmingham during the First World War
Angelo Van Gorp
- Refugees in Iceland 1956-2016: Acculturation and integration in society and schools
Anh Dao Tran Hanna Ragnarsdottir
- Adolescent Refugees in Germany now and then: The (Non)Emergence of their Voices concerning educational needs
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.