session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Onto-Epistemological Considerations for Researching Practice Architectures across and within Intercultural Education
07 SES 04 D
- Onto-Epistemological Considerations For Researching Practice Architectures Across And Within Intercultural Education
Sue Whatman Gørill Warvik Vedeler Kristin Reimer Jane Wilkinson Mervi Kaukko Ingrid Henning Loeb Annette Scheunpflug Lill Langelotz Juliana McLaughlin Victor Hart
- Facilitating Dialogues Of Discovery
Gørill Warvik Vedeler Kristin Reimer
- What Research Approaches Facilitate Praxis And Praxis Development in Different (Inter) National Contexts?
Jane Wilkinson Mervi Kaukko Lill Langelotz
- Capturing How Learning Is Enabled And/or Constrained In Different Educational Settings: the need for conversations between traditions
Ingrid Henning Loeb
- Indigenist Research Practices To Support Indigenous Pre-Service Teaching Praxis
Sue Whatman Juliana McLaughlin Victor Hart
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.