session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Belonging, Funds of Knowledge, Identities
07 SES 03 C
- “Cross-Cultural Identity and Positioning of First-Generation Migrant Family College Students in The Respect of Their Education”
- Using Students’ Funds Of Knowledge To Promote Their Social And Personal Development
Judith 't Gilde Monique Volman
- Teaching Europe in Schools-a New Perspective for Developing the Sense of Belonging
Mariana Crasovan Simona Sava Claudia Borca
The programme is updated regularly (each day in the morning)
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.